- Private messages are between one friend to another friend. The conversation is private unless you let someone else access your Friendster account.
- Messages notification and access to the Inbox is available on the right side of the header area (beside your avatar icon)
- Each conversation has it’s own thread and they keep the history of the conversation. Inbox has one line preview of the last text in each conversation.
- You can delete a text which has been created by you in a conversation.
- There are avatar icons attached with each conversation. They represents – who is the last person you have started a specific conversation.
- A notification marker marks a new text inside a conversation.
- Clicking on a conversation will open the conversation to view it.
- Muted Conversations will not send notifications on screen or on email. System related Messages/Notices would be posted under “System Messages”.
- Email notification contains the last message text send to a person
Private Messages – What do you need to know?
September 7, 2011 ·